Sunday, July 1, 2012

Fresh Sewing Day: Vacation Edition


We're having big fun in southern Arizona this week. Good food, great outings, and lots of family time. My mother-in-law (or should I say partner-in-crime) even took me to the local quilt shop and furthered my fabric addiction yesterday. She has another shop for me to visit this week, so I'll hold off on pictures of my treasures until then. For now, here are my projects from the month of June. It was a great to finally finish the girls' quilts this month, and I had fun making some gifts and bags in preparation for this wonderful week of vacation.

Big things are coming up next month around here, so be sure to drop by. For now, I have three little girls and a swimming pool calling my name...

Linking up to Fresh Sewing Day at Lily's Quilts.

8 comments:

  1. Coming over from Lily's Quilts. You have some lovely finishes! And YAY for swimming pools for the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous mosaic, there's lots of lovely stuff in there. I'm looking forward to seeing your new fabric, I'm on a buying diet :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I've already commented individually on all these but I love them again and they look great all together in the mosaic! Glad you are having a fun vacation! Have fun shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great projects Heidi. I love all the fabrics you use :) It must be fun to have your MIL feeding your fabric habit!! Enjoy your vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some lovely finishes! I love the fabrics that you use!

    Love that you have a fabric partner in crime! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very prolific month you had there : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a great sewing month for you - I just love so many of them! Really fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just a great month - very productive! Love that little bag made out of the Loulouthi fabric! and your round hot pads!

    ReplyDelete

Aren't you the sweetest for leaving a comment! Due to all the ads that bombard this section, I have to moderate everything first, but look for your comment to post in a day or two. Thanks so much for writing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...