Monday, April 13, 2015

Busy Girl Sews: Craft Buds & A Quilter's Table

Sleepy-Time Friend Kit from Sew Organized for the Busy Girl by Heidi Staples

Today I'm so excited to bring you Busy Girl Sews posts from two of the most gracious women in the online quilting community.

I first discovered Lindsay of Craft Buds through the Craft Book Month blog hop, an annual celebration of books for makers everywhere. Lindsay has always been such a champion for community, inspiring people to sew and share together. I love her sweet spirit and creative projects, and her Modern Bee book has been an undeniable hit. Just wait till you see what she did with the Sleepy-Time Friend Kit!

Chevron Table Set from Sew Organized for the Busy Girl by Heidi Staples

From the moment I met Debbie of A Quilter's Table online, I was so touched by the way she was constantly cheering on everyone around her. She must leave hundreds of comments on sewing blogs each month, spreading encouragement around the globe. Debbie is an enormously talented modern quilter, and I never ceased to be amazed by her projects, my favorite so far being her stunning Unlocked quilt. Since she's also an avid foodie, Debbie chose to sew my Chevron Table Set for this tour -- such a perfect choice!

Enjoy, my friends!

3 comments:

  1. These projects look great. I'm off to take a look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These projects look great. I'm off to take a look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks again for letting me host on the tour, Heidi! I really enjoyed making the table set and being a part of your book!

    ReplyDelete

Aren't you the sweetest for leaving a comment! Due to all the ads that bombard this section, I have to moderate everything first, but look for your comment to post in a day or two. Thanks so much for writing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...